Founded in Southwark by King Edward the Sixth A.D.1551. Was rebuilt on this sire in the reign of Queen Victoria who laid the first stone May 13th A.D.1868 and declared it open for public use June 21st A.D.1871.
The Goblet of Fire
Enormous chestnut trees!
Planted with blackthorn, field maple, guelder rose, hawthorn, hazel, holly, honeysuckle, hornbeam, oak, spindle and wild rose.
‘Leave them alone!’
They made the mistake of looking directly at Michelle!
Fig tree planted in 1556
Back home to the Prince Alfred for a couple of pints of cider.